I stayed here for one night in September 2013 in order to attend a convention at the Peoria Civic Center. The hotel is walking distance to the Civic Center and so quite convenient. It is an older hotel but there have been some upgrades. My room was large and clean although the furnishings were dated. The AC worked fine. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. Shower water was cold at 5 am and took about 5 minutes to warm up. The TV didn't work well. Had to repeatedly turn it on and off to get a picture. I could not get the WiFi to work after 45 minutes on the phone with the tech people the hotel referred me to. That was a major disappointment and is why I am lowering the rating for service. The parking garage is a little weird as others have noted. Hard to find and navigate. The room service staff and the front desk staff were very polite and helpful. Wasn't crazy about the food. But yes, with a good price and needing a location near the Civic Center, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn