Like I said, I'm generally not very impressed w/Four Points by Sheraton. They often seem like old properties that have been recycled one too many times. This certainly isn't a new property, but I thought the room was completely fine -- it good sized and comfortable. Staff were completely pleasant. The food in the bar was OK.
One thing to be aware of: the parking ramp is seriously weird. You enter in from an alley. If you park on the ground level (the level you drive in on), to leave the ramp, you have to go up one level, and then be quick to see where the exit down is. Really, it's confusing the first time you confront it.
But the parking is free. The ramp is a little dark. So, I could imagine some people might feel a little uncomfortable in there at night. On the other hand, it's so non-intuitive to get into, I can imagine someone up to no good just might not find the place either. :-)
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Holiday Inn Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.