We stayed here for one night on points. Overall, the hotel needs a lot of updates - reminiscent of other Sheraton 4 Points properties prior to an upgrade. The room had a stale smell of smoke and was not in great shape. We stay in lots of hotels with our children and use the pull out couch - this one had lots of little nuggets under it...ditto with the carpet under the bed. Even if the room needs a refresh, it can still be cleaned satisfactorily.
The people were very nice and the pool was huge which was a nice bonus except the pool towels were extremely small. Breakfast buffet was average. It has a good location....next time I would be tempted to try the Embassy Suites across the river until an upgrade is completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Peoria Holiday Inn