We were in town for a family event so many of us stayed in this hotel.
On the plus side:
* The staff was efficient and welcoming.
* The shuttle driver was very kind and drove our large party to a local restaurant and picked us up later.
* It was well-located in downtown Peoria and within the walking distance to the Cornerstone Building for the wedding we attended.
On the minus side:
* The rooms were not well-cleaned. The mirror on the bathroom door was spotted with water or hairspray; the coffee tray was not cleaned on the second day and cups were not replaced.
* The fans on the air conditioner in our room sounded like a jet taking off so it wasn't a quiet atmosphere for sleeping.
* Other guests were very loud in the lobby area on more than one occasion--children and adults.
More attention to small details could go a long way towards improving the quality of services at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn