From my conversation with reservations to the so called buffet breakfast, this was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. It's very dated, which I hate. Our room opened to the pool and smelled of chlorine. Everything was old, fixtures, carpet, air conditioning unit, old, old. Not attractive at all. The buffet was ok but there were not enough workers to keep plates stocked, etc. it was only 12.96 but there was not much variety. I could go on and on. Do NOT stay at this hotel. You won't be happy with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn