I was with a group of 200+ people and on multiple occasions people were complaining about being ill after the banquet food. In addition to this, the security was overbearing and overall not helpful. In addition to this, a room was broken into and many valuables were stolen. Many of us had room mix-ups and room key issues. The elevators also could not handle a large party. The pool deck was gross, there were broken fixtures in the room, and to top it all off, I found insect bites all over my ankles when I woke up the next day! I was not the only one- multiple people on different floors in different wings ran into the same problem. All in all I was not impressed, and seeing as this was the second time our group had a problem with the convention location, even with the changed management, needless to say we will not be coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn