In town for college graduation and stayed at the Sheraton downtown Peoria. The facility is rather tired all the way around. Parking ramp is one of the tightest I've ever seen. The hotel was filled to the brim with lots of kids there for a sports tournament, unescorted kids throwing stuff off the balconies, running the halls, etc. The elevators were not up to the task.
Front desk personnel were very pleasant but seemed overwhelmed. Breakfast was average but the service was good.
Overall, pretty average and not what I would expect from a Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Peoria Holiday Inn