I never write bad reviews and I'm stuck in the middle with this hotel. The check in was good and staff nice, the lobby and elevators were nice. However, the parking garage which is around back of the hotel was very dark and walking from the garage into the hotel looks old and ran down. I think we were the only ones put on a floor with an entire teenage girls softball team with no parental control. They did offer to move us to a different floor because of the chaos in the halls, but that was at 11:30pm. Some of the grout on the bathroom floor was black and so was some of the caulking in the shower and the bathroom door didn't latch so it wouldn't stay closed. In short, the room needed some attention. One good thing was it's within several blocks to the river walk area and activities in that area which we were there for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Peoria Holiday Inn