We had a college-related event in nearby Eureka and spent two nights. Maybe it was because of the weekend, maybe it was Peoria, but just a tad sketch in the lobby. After returning from a day long event Saturday, found our room just as we left it, beds unmade, towels still on vanity. Maybe staff takes the weekend off too. Atrium design means that ALL noise from the lobby (or anywhere else) permeates the entire building, charity auction lasted until 11ish, then revelers made their way to their rooms for another hour or so - what ambiance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn