We stayed at the Four Points hotel as it was close to the Civic Center(two blocks). The front desk staff were polite, knowledgeable and prompt. There were several large groups staying the same weekend so the place was busy but they were able to handle the pace. Parking is close and with ticket validation is free. Unlimited in/out privileges. Our room was average and the beds were on the firm side. A smoke free hotel is a plus! The pool area is spacious and reminded me of a smaller version of the old Holidomes. If you had a large group and wanted a place to hang out with other families with the coolers full of snacks and beverages this would work nicely. The exercise room is better than most with free weights and enough treadmills and elliptical machines to accommodate most crowds. We ate at their brunch and it was adequate. We used their free shuttle service and were able to have a late checkout around 1:00pm. I would definitely stay again for an event at the Civic Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn