Kudos to the staff at the Four Points in Peoria for expert management during a music convention this weekend. The hotel was completely booked. Many of the rooms had four people in them. The check in process for my group of 35 staff and students went smoothly as did the check out. Breakfast was included in the cost of the room and was hearty and healthy. The beds in my room were comfortable.
For the location, service and meal, I rate this hotel five stars.
The carpet is in need of replacement. The bathroom fixtures are worn. Some of my party reported that they had no hot water for showers. The lighting fixtures are old and do not fully illuminate the guest room. The guest room doors slam, so sleep is interrupted. The individual heating units sound like a hair dryer when they cycle, interrupting sleep. The elevators are small and slow, making the wait time for an elevator during peak periods as long as 15 minutes.
It is time for this property to be renovated. I rate the facilities two stars.
Still, I would stay at this property with our group for next years convention because of the location, breakfast and service, so the overall rating is 3 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn