I have stay at this hotel twice in the last month because I am a loyal Starwood member but the last time might be the last time. I try to Peoria to visit with a client and found this hotel to be one of the worst I have stayed in recently. It is not only in need of a total renovation the quality of service is horrible. Last stay I parked my car in the lot attached...it is scary and the elevator and walkway to the hotel is dark and dirty...Lobby is old and tired. My room was not great, bathroom is very small, bed not bad, window treatment needed some repair and the hot water was limited. The second morning of my stay they missed my wakeup call and when I returned my room was not cleaned...Ladies serving breakfast are very nice and efficient....Starwood take your name off this property and but it on another in Peoria...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn