First room was above an incredibly loud wedding reception. Moved to a second room at 10pm, but that room had no heat (in December) and the HVAC unit was falling out of the wall, letting in a rush of cold air and street noise (this hotel is downtown, next to the interstate and three hospitals that attract ambulances with sirens). Night manager was friendly, apologetic, and offered free breakfast vouchers and a third room which was fine aside from the incredibly loud squeaky bathroom door (only a problem when your kid goes to the bathroom at 2am and wakes everyone up). The next day, a different manager told us not to make noise in the pool because guests were in the rooms adjacent to the pool. The pool was the reason I selected this hotel! Wish I brought my family to a different hotel so they could enjoy the pool without looking over their shoulder for the manager. Ironic that we had to be quiet at the pool, but the loud reception was allowed to disturb dozens of rooms during sleeping hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn