I had stayed at this hotel about two years ago when it was a Best Western - I think. It was ok at best. I was a little nervous but gave it another try as it was very close to the civic center. I must say the upgrades were very nice! The rooms were redone and now have nice flagscreen tv's and they also offered a wonderful breakfast with a huge selection of food! I look forward to staying in this hotel on my next stay in Peoria. The one recomendation I would make is to request a room on a lower level becaue the elevators are painfully slow and I ended up taking the stairs almost everytime. The staff through out the hotel was wonderful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn