The staff is very friendly and helpful. The bed and linens match what you would expect from a Starwood property and are very comfortable. Unfortunately that's where it stops. This is an old property formerly operated under another brand. When they converted to Four Points it looks like they replaced the carpets, bedding and TV's but did not replace any other furniture or remodel the rooms. The rooms are ok sized but the bathroom was very small. The tub in my bathroom was rusting. The paint on the bathroom and room doors both were chipped and looked bad. The light switch and one of the walls were grimy and the plaster on one of the wall corners was busted up. The room also had a musty smell to it. there was a nice LG 42" tv but there was no HD content and the channels that were there had poor reception.
Overall this property did not meet up to the Starwood experience that I have had else ware.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Holiday Inn Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.