We stayed at this hotel for 1 night on our way to St. Louis, during this stay there were some pros and cons. Lets start off with the pros:
- This hotel is located downtown within walking distance to the Riverfront and the Peoria Civic center.
- The entrance was an "open space" kind of area and clean.
- Our room was spacious.
-The staff was friendly and helpful.
- There was only 1 elevator working during the time we were there. We had to take 8 flight of stairs to our room cause there was a major line up at the elevator with all the guests and university students. There are only 2 elevators at this hotel.
- The restaurant was in the lobby and we had sunday brunch there and for the price we paid the selection was very marginal, but the staff was great.
- The bathroom could use some updating and some other parts of the room.
For being a Sheraton hotel, this hotel in my view is an "average" Sheraton. As we only stayed here for one night, it was not to bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn