We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights and it was a wonderful experience. My husband, myself and 3 kids had a very comfortable stay. We were in a junior suite, it was surprisingly spacious, very clean, with lots of amenities such as mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kitchenette sink, iron and ironing board and hair dryer. There was a sofa sleeper, which would have been great for my son, except there were stains on the mattress and it was unbelievably uncomfortable...so he slept on the couch and he was very comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and had a wonderful assortment of food and a friendly wait staff. My kids loved the pool, it was clean and spacious.
The staff at the Four Points were so friendly! The next time we are back in Peoria, we will definitely stay at the Four Points.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Holiday Inn Peoria
- Peoria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.