Unfortunately, I did not have the best of stays at this Four Points by Sheraton.
The hotel room was in desperate need of an update. When we pulled back the curtains there was nice spider web waiting there for us. The bathroom was small and the tub was stained and dirty. The only upside was a comfortable bed and large TV.
I found myself sneezing and blowing my nose constantly in this room. On the suggestion of a friend staying in the same hotel we checked the filter of the air conditioner. Horrifying. The filter was caked with dust and lint. It was awful.
On top of all this, another fellow occupant had a rowdy hotel guest attempt to break into their room in the middle of the night. The hotel was not very active in settling the matter, letting the offending guest check out without any action taken against them.
This hotel was not my favorite. Not terribly unclean, but not a place you would walk around in with bare feet. I would be reticent to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown is near I-74, the civic center, medical areas, and O'Brien Field. Our IL hotel has free shuttle service, 22,000 sq ft of event space, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown Hotel Peoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Peoria Downtown
- Peoria Holiday Inn