“Happy Customer.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Chicago, Illinois
“Happy Customer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

In one of my weekly business travel to Peoria, I run into a bad experience with one of the hotels on an issue related to promise of service that would not be done. I found Baymont online and called. Samantha, the front-desk person, with friendly voice and manners walked me though the hotel reservation and directions. I arrived at the hotel and everything was ready as mentioned by phone. Samantha was very helpful and assuring through out my stay. I stayed for the rest of the week and the following two weeks. I was very satisfied with the hotel staff and quality of service. I plan on staying at Baymont for my travels to Peoria.

Room Tip: I like the third floor where the all rooms are non-smoking and room open to enclosed hallway.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I booked a double bed room for two employees over the phone with Baymont Peoria, we were on an out of town assignment. I asked receptionist at Baymont if they would match the rate I found on booking.com. She agreed to the price match. When my co-workers checked in they were given a double room for smokers. They asked about it and were told I had specifically requested a double for smokers. A blatant lie. They were then given a king bed room where they had to share a bed for the night and charged a higher rate and I was not even notified. When I discovered the discrepancy it took days to get through to the sales manager who was very rude and didn't believe the rate I had been matched was truly from booking.com. It was the worst customer service I have received from a hotel. My advice is to never book directly with the Baymont Peoria, only book with an online company to secure your reservation and avoid the bait and switch :( Baymont is normally a good value but this experience taught me to only book online so I have a recourse and proof later of what was agreed on

Room Tip: Only book online when dealing with Baymont Peoria, their customer service and management is not frie...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Katelyn the front desk girl was a great guest services representative and helped make my stay an awesome experience, the hotel had a nice complimentary breakfast at a great time and the room was great especially for the price I paid for it.

• Stayed August 2013
Kankakee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Greate place to stay. clean neat rooms. Great Staff. Samantha made me cookies one night when i just a little home sick.........................Thanks Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has a pool in the back....... Rooms are nice size with sink on the out side of the bathroom. Hotel has a modern look.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bartonville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was very impressed with our stay at the Baymont Hotel. Katelyn's customer service skills were very outstanding and she was very helpful when trying to find our room. She also made us coffee and even cooked breakfast early. Definitely the best hotel around, Katelyn made the day! Very satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Tolono, Illinois, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The motel is generally old & dingy. The front desk staff was friendly, but they didn't have a crib for our 1yo. Outdoor pool, which was clean. Rooms are fine, but nothing special. Breakfast had surprising variety, but again nothing real special. Room was clean, but the whole place could use a good scrubbing and fresh paint. It is hidden way back behind the mall and is kind of hard to find. The a/c in both our rooms was the noisiest I've had at a hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hammond, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at the Baymont in Peoria on War Memorial Dr....I had a wonderful stay! I would like to give a standing ovation to SAMANTHA,KATELYNN,and JESS They were great! Those ladies made sure I had everything I needed and then some. They were very extremely friendly and helpful. The room was also nice and I didnt have any issues. The room was cleaned everyday and it smelled good!! LOL I would be there when I am in town again!! DT

Room Tip: The rooms on the 3rd flr are very nice, and the floor is quiet!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!