“Great customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 352 Restaurants in Peoria
Illinois
“Great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Greeted warmly and asked if part of the keycard club. Food was prompt and tasted excellent. Would suggest for anyone visiting the area.

Visited October 2012

Chicago, IL
“A Trusted Mainsay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

No matter where I am, after a long day at work and not wanting to eat something heavy, I can always count on Panera for food that's healthy and delicious. Thanks!

Visited August 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“Panera---consistently excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been eating regularly at Panera for over 10 years. Panera, formerly known as "St. Louis Bread Company" has a very wide variety of foods for both breakfast, lunch and dinner. When I think of Panera, I think hassle-free dining coupled with delicous foods made from premium ingredients. Not only is the food and selection wonderful, but Panera has a very laid-back atmosphere with Wi-Fi that encourages patrons to stay as long as they please. Want to get something to go? Or just a coffee and park with a book in a comfy chair? Meet friends for a 2 hour lunch? All of these scenarios are the 'normal' at Panera. I love that no matter what city I may be in, I am consistently happy with Panera.

Visited July 2012
Midwest
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Panera has delicious food; there is no doubt about it. I've eaten at this one a couple of times in the last month or so. The prices are HIGH, there was no elbow room in the dining area (full to the max), and the crew ships you through there like a commodity rather than a customer. I don't think I'll go back to this one again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Peoria, Illinois
“What's going on?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have gone to Panera for years. Suddenly they are changing the portion sizes. I always get the salad. When I went to the Westlake Panera's, the regular size salad was only half full. When I asked about this, I was told that they are getting into a lot of trouble for portion sizes so they have been cut back!! But we're still paying the same price! I want to check out this at other Panera locations before I make the decision to stop going there. This is infuriating!

Visited July 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Panera Bread, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.