“Love the beverage selection!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Watertown, New York
“Love the beverage selection!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Visited for lunch. We ate the bar and had fantastic service! I loved their great selection of draft beers! I had the sausage with potatoes for lunch and it very good. Big portions too. Worth the visit!

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Great little irish bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Down near the river is this hidden little gem of an irish bar. Cozy and comfortable atmosphere and very friendly service! They had lots of different types of beers and good specials. The food is sandwiches and pub grub, but all looked good. The bass ale fish and chips were quite good!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Pub with great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I enjoyed the warm pub feel, excellent beer selection, and great food. The prime rib Guiness Dip was amazing! Staff was attentive and welcoming.

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Kelleher's - Quaint Irish Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was just at Kelleher's for the first time in October, 2013. It's in a beautiful, riverfront location in downtown Peoria, IL. The menu is varied with something for everyone. Reasonable prices and excellent service make this a worthwhile stop. I ordered a prime rib sandwich with fries. The sandwich was quite good but I was completely taken by the waffle fries. A light seasoning and cooked just right made these an excellent choice. The apple cheesecake is made by the owner's wife and is wonderful. My guests and I also ordered the maple bacon ice cream just to try it out. The maple flavoring overshadows the bacon but you can taste it. Not my favorite but not as bad as I expected!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Eh!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately we are not from around here and relied on the suggestion of someone. We had a great wait staff and prompt seating. the menu seems to be a bit old fashioned without offerings that could appeal to more people. Heavy fried food and beer is no longer what we really want. I'm not a salad snob but I would have liked a bit lighter or perhaps a black bean burger? I had turkey wrap that was okay but without thought or flavor. I understand its an Irish Pub, but it doesn't have to be boring.

Visited September 2013