“Great Burger” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Bar
illinois
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went to Last Chance last night and had a few drinks and a few burgers. Everything was great. I had a western burger and my date had a southwest burger. Both were delicious and it was one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Great service too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Great Breakfast, Service hmm?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Husband and I went to breakfast at the Last Chance. There were at least five people on staff and the place wasn't that busy. We were served our drinks right away but didn't know what we wanted. Our waitress (the bartender) left and never came back. We waited for over 15 minutes and asked to place our order. Once we did, everything was great and the food was delicious. Their portion sizes are generous so go hungry or order half portion which is what I did for the breakfast burrito.

Peoria, Illinois
“Great food - big selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went for lunch - nice selection on the menu - I tried the tenderloin sandwich - went for the 1/2 version and it was huge and wonderfully tasty. My friend had a fantastic salad. Definitely family friendly. Looking forward to returning. Service was not good at all - waitress was all but non-existent - fortunately the food outshadowed the lack of service.

• Visited September 2013