“Closed for a private party” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 5 Fun & Games in Peoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Closed for a private party”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

It would be nice if you would put on your website if the park is closed for a private event. My family and I traveled over an hour to ride go karts. I checked the site that morning and there was nothing on there about being closed for a private event. We were very disappointed when we showed up and couldn't ride the karts.

Mobile, Alabama
341 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“Childhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Memories! This place is a staple in Peoria's history. Perhaps I am bias due to growing up going here but the place is just cool

Visited April 2014
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"Closed" due to cool and cloudy conditions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

As we arrived at Kartville, the sign was turned to "closed". We had planned a small birthday gathering for my son's 14th birthday and didn't have enough people for a discounted group, so I didn't call ahead as we were only 5 for go carts and mini golfing. A gentleman met me at the gate and explained that the temperature was too low for staff to be there (48 degrees) and asked if we could come back another day. I told him I didn't think we could as the friends we had gathered lived a ways out and getting the boys together again would be difficult. He generously took us back to the go carts, prepared them for our riders and let the kids loose on the track. Once they were done he offered the other activities to us, which we decided to play a round of mini golf as well. I am very thankful for the time we were able to spent at Kartville on this chilly spring day!

Visited April 2014
Peoria, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun time for all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great fun for all ages! Make sure you check their website, as they often have deals going on. Otherwise, it can be a bit pricey.

Visited November 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Older but good time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Fun time, good value. The miniature golf was older and needed some updates as did some of the go-carts and other activities but it was a fun time, staff was nice and good value.

Visited July 2013

Been to Kartville? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kartville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.