“Love the Miel over ice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.

Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.
734 Main St, Peoria, IL
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Peoria
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“Love the Miel over ice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The expresso drink, "Miel" over ice was excellent. It is made with local honey & freshly ground cinnamon. The staff is very knowledgable. Will definitely visit again.

Washington, Illinois
“Almond Milk Latte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

So fragrant, delicious and beautiful, as well! I enjoy the atmosphere too, but only have made it in during the workday. On our first visit, they were so kind to explain everything to us.

Bend, Oregon
“Best coffee I could find in Peoria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

3030 is a very spacious and comfortable place for coffee. The coffee is good (great? no.). But unfortunately, it is not inexpensive and the staff may be the most pretentious I have encountered. I've been here twice and both times got some condescending "education" about the order.

Xenon bottom line: Yeah, I'd go back again but only really for the atmosphere and convenience of location.

Visited June 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Sweet local place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am not a coffee drinker but when I'm downtown I like to stop at Thirty-Thirty for a caffeine-free drink and perhaps a pastry. The building is charming, the baristas are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, altogether a lovely place to spend some time or grab a drink. A local gem for sure!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Peoria
“LOVE their coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Thirty-Thirty has some of the best coffee I have ever had. The only local coffee shop that has topped it was the Carmel Brewing Company out in Carmel, CA.

I love the atmosphere and it's a great place to meet friends and catch up over some coffee and a treat. I only wish it was closer to me, as I live on the North end of town. I'd be there weekly!

Visited October 2013