“Hard to find fault” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Centennial, Colorado
“Hard to find fault”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Fish House has the most extensive seafood menu selections I have seen - with wonderful combinations. I can't tell fresh from frozen but the meals were very good. We had eleven in our party and received excellent service. Before our drinks were gone a refill would arrive at just the proper time. Nice appetizer selection including the fried alligator - must try. Meals are served promptly to all eleven of us. We drove 50 miles from Galesburg for this experience and would do it again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hartford, Connecticut
“Go to Red Lobster”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The rolls are great. That's why the 2. I know fish in the midwest, particularly, saltwater seafood, is going to be frozen, but even then a decent restaurant can put out a good meal. Not so at The Fish House. 3 of the diners had dishes with shrimp and all had the same experience, overcooked and rubbery. I had a fried seafood platter that gave the appearance of having come in a plastic bag that the cook had to simply snip and dump in the frier. Despite dining on a slow midweek night, 2 of our 5 orders could not be completed by the kitchen as described in the menu. Very disappointed, especially after the TA reviews. Save your money, Red Lobster has better food at more reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Metamora, Illinois
“Freshest Seafood In Peora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Fish House has a great menu showcasing all types of seafood from around the world. The servers are well-trained and professional.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling and wanted some fish and my hotel suggested this place. I ordered grouper Oscar with asparagus and zucchini. Everything was bland, under seasoned, which is rare for me to say. Best part was fresh rolls which I did not want to eat but they were the highlight. Probably wont return in the future.

Visited April 2013
LaGrange, Georgia
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let me start by saying, I do not even like seafood. However, this was exceptional. I ordered the lemon chicken which was okay and my husband ordered the grouper which I wish I had ordered after I tried his! It is the perfect restaurant to have a nice evening dinner, The atmosphere is dim and very inviting. My blueberry Martini was fabulous. We will be returning to this restaurant very soon

• Visited March 2013