“Business Trip - awesome hotel” 5 of 5 stars

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
9106 North Lindbergh Drive, Peoria, IL 61615   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Glendale Heights
“Business Trip - awesome hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was greeted right away and the Front desk staff was excellent in the handling of paperwork and with welcoming me to the hotel. Ayler was very helpful (manager) with telling me of a local place to grab some dinner. Will be staying there again for the next 2 trips as well. Already booked my room for the next stays. Very warm and friendly staff and room and all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Columbus, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our stay at AmericInn in Peoria was outstanding. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The aroma of cookies baking at various times of the afternoon and evening made it feel almost like being at home...and they were delightful.
Coffee available in the lobby at all times was especially nice, as was the popcorn. The breakfast was more than adequate for us.
Rooms were very quiet... All in all, a very pleasant experience, and one which
I would like to repeat soon. Always a good experience at AmericInn!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I reserved the lodge suite for my daughter, her husband, and two babies for my son's wedding. I visited the hotel a few times and asked to see the room (actually more like an apartment) each time. The staff was always welcoming, patient, and extremely helpful to me. They made sure the smallest baby had a pack n play ready in the room. They also had the room ready for an early check-in, so that my daughter and her family could get ready for the rehearsal dinner. The suite had a living room (with a pull-out bed), a large bedroom (with a king sized bed), a full kitchen (with a dishwasher), an ironing board, a bathroom, and vanity area. It also had a gas fireplace. It was quietly located on the third floor, at the end of the hall. I highly recommend this hotel. It also is close to Kroger, Panera, Einsteins, and Monkey Joes. If you are needing a place for family, this is it. Thank you:)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
St. Louis, MO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Upon checkin they couldn't find our reservation. Ok, no biggie. They had rooms, but now they charged me $30 more than when I had booked because they only had a few left and apparently they can do that. I asked to speak to the manager and she only works during the week and there is no weekend manager. What???? We were tired and hungry, so I just took the room. I asked where a nice restaurant was nearby and the girl said there weren't any, just fast food. Now I'm really upset that I even chose this hotel! So we go to our room & a light bulb was burnt out so there was very little light in there. The room was just ok, felt like I was staying at a Super 8 (at double the price). Breakfast was adequate, but that's the best I can say for this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jan Q, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I am very sorry about your experience at our hotel. I would like to investigate further and rectify this situation. This is obviously not our normal practice. If you would, please contact me at 309-692-9200
Thank you! Jan Quinton
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel is a few miles off the interstate. We checked in late after a long day of driving and were welcomed by a very friendly lady, who got us checked in quickly. We thought we were special because she kept calling us "Hon", then figured out she was that friendly with everyone! Customer service is definitely a strength of hers. The fresh popcorn and warm cookies in the lobby were great. Our room did have some used towels hidden behind the closet door, we called and the staff took care of it in under 2 minutes. Even offered to move us to a new room. Otherwise, the room was spotless, very quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. We got a good nights sleep and hit the road again in the morning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Oak Forest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stay many times a year and it is nice that they remember you personally and very clean and warm and cozy like home. Give a nice selection of items for Breakfast!
Pool is clean and whirl pool is great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We booked our stay based on the feedback we read here. What a great decision. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool area was much larger than similar sized hotels we've stayed at recently. The entire hotel was very clean and the breakfast was very good.

For us, the best part was how quiet the rooms were. Our first night was sold out and there was at least one school sports team staying at the hotel. Plus there were tons of families with kids of all ages. When we were in our room - on the second of three floors - we didn't hear anything. Nothing from above or below. Not from the rooms on either side or across the hall.

It was a great trip and we will be back soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!