“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Granite City
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Most comfortable bed ever. Very clean facility. Friendly staff. We were there for a soccer tournament and had a great time. The bed was actually more comfortable than my own bed. Staff was wonderful and we will stay again if back in the area

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Granite City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Hotel staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating. It had easy access from the highway and plenty of shoping and restuarants nearby. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and impeccable. I highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed here for one week. It was very clean and quiet. No complaints and would stay again the next time we are in Peoria. It has a pool but we ndidn't use it so can't comment on it. Close to a grocery store if there is something you need.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Peters
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was one of the nicest lodges I have ever stayed in. The desk staff were so friendly and welcoming. The entire place was fresh and clean. Loved the popcorn, cookies, and coffee/tea available in the lobby. It was extremely quiet, and I especially appreciated the quiet air conditioning in the room. I would definitely recommend AmercInn on a visit to Peoria.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Chatham, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel provided a beautiful, clean room "Early" when we arrived about 2 hours before check in time. They had a meeting room for our group reunion gathering where we could visit and spend time, even into the late hours of the day. Their pool was even open late as well as their work out area. There were a few teams spending the night before a special meet and we didn't hear a thing! Had great food for breakfast each morning and very courteous service. There was always someone behind the desk! They even provided a hot cup of water for tea in the afternoon. Nearby restaurants and other needed services are close. Enjoyed the stay!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Wheaton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was here in late July by myself for two days and then again over August 24-25 weekend to drop our son off at college. It is a drive from Bradley University, but it's very quiet here and the rooms are clean and the beds are wonderfully comfortable. On the August visit, it was 4 of us and we had a blast playing keep-away in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub as a family before we dropped my son off to stay at college. When we checked in, my husband mentioned that he might like to come back to play golf with my son and the great hotel reception, Lana came up to our room and gave him the brochure that she couldn't find at first. Then I mentioned that the one thing my son forgot was a toothbrush and she hunted for and gave us two. She was great. Very helpful with my son and daughter playing pool at the pool too. The breakfast was fine too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Can't say enough about staff who suggest great places to eat, to being careful of a speed trap in a certain area of town. They always make me believe they remember me from previous visits (business brings me here 4 or 5 times a year). Concern for my 'new' cane or ask if I have tied the knot yet...you know things that make you feel like so much more than a number, more like family.
I have always found it clean and quiet with a well appointed breakfast, if I have to be 3 hours from home then this is where I wasnt to be.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!