“Always Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Peoria
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Can't say enough about staff who suggest great places to eat, to being careful of a speed trap in a certain area of town. They always make me believe they remember me from previous visits (business brings me here 4 or 5 times a year). Concern for my 'new' cane or ask if I have tied the knot yet...you know things that make you feel like so much more than a number, more like family.
I have always found it clean and quiet with a well appointed breakfast, if I have to be 3 hours from home then this is where I wasnt to be.

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tinley Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you keep asking, I will keep telling you the same thing. It's been approximately 3 years that I have been staying (by choice) at AmericInn Peoria. Lots of choices to stay in Peoria, "but", I keep returning to the AmericINN. Another name I like to refer too is "Jan's Place". because it's just like home, and there's no better place than home ! Jan Quinton and the rest of her staff, most notably Ayler Beale, are gracious, friendly, helpful, good breakfast too. Nope........I don't even think twice coming to Peoria, I know where I'm staying. YOU SHOULD TOO!!!.
"You go Girls".......Jim B. 8/23/13

Room Tip: Tell them Jim B sent you.......
Racine, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been staying at the AmericINN on a weekly basis since July 2011. This is my home away from home. The staff is wonderful! Rooms are fresh and clean. Location is great for business on the north end of town.

Appleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel was on the edge of Peoria on a major street with access to the downtown and riverfront. The room was clean and comfortable; however, the sink water pressure was very low. Lana at the front desk went out her way to show us the way to the Peoria Chiefs ball park.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor front of the building. There was no noise from the busy street nearer the b...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have stayed here many times on business and the staff and the rooms are excellent. The company has an arrangement on a lower price per night and we have had no issues with direct billing the company. There is a good breakfast daily and drinks/snacks in the evenings during the school year. Nice pool area and exercise facility. This hotel does have very large suites with in-room jet tubs with large living room and they do have at least one room with a fireplace. Just like being home....and very comfortable place to stay. I love the cookies that are fresh baked each evening and the popcorn in the lobby.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite for the same price as the regular double queen room. If it is not booked, you will...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Wellsburg, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed for here before (spring of 2013) and since that they have put in new carpeting, done some redecorating and expanded the fitness room! I love the changes that have been made. Especially fitness room upgrades. :) They added a step w/dvd player and a few new pieces of equipment. The pool is a nice one too! The staff is always friendly and helpful.
We also love the location of the hotel...not too busy but plenty of good places to eat nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here for 30 nights while in town taking care of family things. Everything was outstanding and exceeded my expectations. I'm originally from Peoria and very familiar with the hotel choices. I rarely write reviews, but I must say this is one of the nicest, cleanest hotels I've stayed in, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The hotel / room smelled fresh, clean, and new. The housekeeping was top-notch, and the room amenities were kept fully stocked. I was really impressed with how well built and sound the rooms are. I never heard anyone in the rooms around me or above me for my entire stay. The grounds and common areas were kept immaculate. I really enjoyed the nice big indoor pool and hot tub. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet on a couple occasions, and it's one of the best I've seen. The hotel is conveniently located in a safe area with easy access to wherever you need to go, with grocery and plenty of restaurants and shopping near by. I've already told several of my friends about this hotel, and will continue to do so. I look forward to my next trip to Peoria so I can stay here again! Thanks to Jan and the staff for everything.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!