“A Conveniently Located Stop” 5 of 5 stars

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
9106 North Lindbergh Drive, Peoria, IL 61615   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Appleton
“A Conveniently Located Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel was on the edge of Peoria on a major street with access to the downtown and riverfront. The room was clean and comfortable; however, the sink water pressure was very low. Lana at the front desk went out her way to show us the way to the Peoria Chiefs ball park.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor front of the building. There was no noise from the busy street nearer the b...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have stayed here many times on business and the staff and the rooms are excellent. The company has an arrangement on a lower price per night and we have had no issues with direct billing the company. There is a good breakfast daily and drinks/snacks in the evenings during the school year. Nice pool area and exercise facility. This hotel does have very large suites with in-room jet tubs with large living room and they do have at least one room with a fireplace. Just like being home....and very comfortable place to stay. I love the cookies that are fresh baked each evening and the popcorn in the lobby.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite for the same price as the regular double queen room. If it is not booked, you will...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Wellsburg, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed for here before (spring of 2013) and since that they have put in new carpeting, done some redecorating and expanded the fitness room! I love the changes that have been made. Especially fitness room upgrades. :) They added a step w/dvd player and a few new pieces of equipment. The pool is a nice one too! The staff is always friendly and helpful.
We also love the location of the hotel...not too busy but plenty of good places to eat nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here for 30 nights while in town taking care of family things. Everything was outstanding and exceeded my expectations. I'm originally from Peoria and very familiar with the hotel choices. I rarely write reviews, but I must say this is one of the nicest, cleanest hotels I've stayed in, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The hotel / room smelled fresh, clean, and new. The housekeeping was top-notch, and the room amenities were kept fully stocked. I was really impressed with how well built and sound the rooms are. I never heard anyone in the rooms around me or above me for my entire stay. The grounds and common areas were kept immaculate. I really enjoyed the nice big indoor pool and hot tub. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet on a couple occasions, and it's one of the best I've seen. The hotel is conveniently located in a safe area with easy access to wherever you need to go, with grocery and plenty of restaurants and shopping near by. I've already told several of my friends about this hotel, and will continue to do so. I look forward to my next trip to Peoria so I can stay here again! Thanks to Jan and the staff for everything.

• Stayed June 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our party of 6 had a wonderful stay at the AmericInn Lodge in Peoria. We had excellent rooms, that were easily accessible and when they found that we had two older travellers; they made every effort to place us close to the entrance/exit. Ayler and Tammy were very helpful in finding us a place to dine, and took the time to call ahead to make reservations for us. This was one of my first stays in an AmericInn, but if this is their customary treatment of their guests, it will not be my last stay!

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the third floor, and were quieter as there were several groups of teens on lower f...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Jan Q, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I am so glad that you had a great stay. Our customer service is top notch, our employees take pride in helping to insure a great visit. Yes, we do try to separate our sports teams from others in the hotel and it sure does work! I am so glad that you found us and hope that you will be returning soon.
Union Hall, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here last evening. It is located pretty far off of I-74.The desk clerk on duty greeted us warmly and told us all we needed to know for our stay. The room was very clean and pretty well appointed. The room was pretty large and had a king bed, desk, and love seat which was nice for sitting and watching the tube. There are a couple of items that would have made the room nicer - a table in front of the love seat and a floor lamp by the love seat. The hotel was very quiet as I've found most Americinns to be which I always appreciate. The breakfast was just average with the typical premade omelettes, sausages, cold cereal (in the old-fashioned small boxes), various breads, apples, oranges, and some bananas. Overall, we had a pleasant stay and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Peoria.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice comments! We are still in the update process and will look into adding a coffee table and lamp to that room. Unfortunately we do not have a kitchen to prepare breakfast so we do have to rely on frozen foods. We do try to buy all name brand items to insure quality. Breakfast has come along way from the standard continental breakfast that we served when we opened. Again, thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here a few days ago (in June) because we enjoyed it so much last year when my mom turned 80. I need you to know that he suffered a massive stroke 4 years ago and this is one of the only motels that had the perfect accommodations for our stay. Everywhere else it seems they think a "handicapped" room is a "Bathtub" and not a roll-in shower. He doesn't walk so a bathtub is out-of-the question, but your motels are A+ for us because they gave us a beautiful room with a roll-in shower. :) . I must also add that the employees are outstanding. Jan, Melissa, Ayler, Lana, and all I might have forgotten made our stay so superb that when we left to come back to Las Cruces, NM we went about 35 miles out of our way to stay at the one in Pampa, Tx, and we got the same royal treatment there!!!!! Thank you AmercInn for a trip we will always remember. We wish you had more of them!!!!

Room Tip: Perhaps advertising what great accommodations you have and spread the word about how wonderful you r...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jan Q, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! It was great to see you two again!! The staff really appreciate guests that take the time to comment on the great service they've received while at our hotel. I assure you that we will keep up the good work. I'm glad that you also had a great stay in Pampa and made it home safely. We look forward to your next visit!!

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!