My wife and I stayed here last evening. It is located pretty far off of I-74.The desk clerk on duty greeted us warmly and told us all we needed to know for our stay. The room was very clean and pretty well appointed. The room was pretty large and had a king bed, desk, and love seat which was nice for sitting and watching the tube. There are a couple of items that would have made the room nicer - a table in front of the love seat and a floor lamp by the love seat. The hotel was very quiet as I've found most Americinns to be which I always appreciate. The breakfast was just average with the typical premade omelettes, sausages, cold cereal (in the old-fashioned small boxes), various breads, apples, oranges, and some bananas. Overall, we had a pleasant stay and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Peoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From two queen bedrooms to Jacuzzi suites to three bedroom suites with a kitchen and a fireplace, AmericInn Peoria has just what a weary traveler needs. All rooms are newly renovated and guaranteed to be clean, clean clean! Our fitness room has recently expanded too. Relax in our spacious indoor pool and hot tub and enjoy a nice hot breakfast. At the AmericInn... "Guest Satisfaction is our Main Attraction" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, AmericInn Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Peoria
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Peoria Hotel Peoria
- Americinn Hotel Peoria