Over the past few years I have stayed at the AmericInn on the northern edge of Peoria and never had a bad experience. On this visit I noticed they recently renovated with new carpeting and flat screen HD television sets. Each room as a mini-fridge and micro wave and the bathroom features a solid surface counter top and new tile on the bathroom walls. There is a nice pool and fitness room and several restaurants and a grocery store are within a very easy walk from the hotel. In the evening there is a manager’s reception with cold beer, wine, and snacks. The breakfast has a make your own waffle and the other usual free breakfast choices. Front desk ladies have always been helpful and pleasant. As long as you are not looking for a down-town location, you can’t beat the quality and value here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From two queen bedrooms to Jacuzzi suites to three bedroom suites with a kitchen and a fireplace, AmericInn Peoria has just what a weary traveler needs. All rooms are newly renovated and guaranteed to be clean, clean clean! Our fitness room has recently expanded too. Relax in our spacious indoor pool and hot tub and enjoy a nice hot breakfast. At the AmericInn... "Guest Satisfaction is our Main Attraction" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, AmericInn Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Peoria Hotel Peoria
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Peoria
- Americinn Hotel Peoria