“Great service, facility, food and price=Great Experience.” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9106 North Lindbergh Drive, Peoria, IL 61615   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great service, facility, food and price=Great Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful, both on phone before booking and when we arrived. The lobby was very inviting with a fireplace and sitting area to the left and a clean dining area to the right. The room was clean and had an ample amount of space for relaxation. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. Overall great experience.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Yorkville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

This hotel is second on the list of preferred hotels for our company in Peoria and second least expensive. We have a discount arrangement with AmericInn that makes the hotel very affordable. As usual, the room was clean and they have a large pool area with a jacuzzi. I really enjoyed the jacuzzi as it helps you go to sleep after a long day. The breakfast is your standard continental with some hot choices as well. The waffless are OK. The hotel is a little bit out of the main areas of Peoria but the bonus is having Avanti's restaurant close by. Yay!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Wilmington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We stayed at AmericInn for the first time and was amazed with this hotel. I never expected it to be such a nice hotel. The rooms are large, clean and have amazing beds. The beds are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in at a hotel. We stayed in a room with two queen beds. Each bed had 3 nice sized pillows The decor was very pleasant. The pool and hot tub were a nice size and very clean. They serve a continental breakfast that was unbelievable. It contained donuts, toast, bagels, biscuits and gravy, yogurt , oranges, apples, bananas, eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, a variety of cereal, milk, coffee, apple and orange juice. The food was fresh, hot and good. The staff was polite, extremely helpful , very friendly and efficient . The room had a tv, blow dyer, coffee pot, iron and board and a fridge. The pictures you see on the internet are extremely accurate what you see is exactly what it looks like when you arrive. The prices are very reasonable when you take into account what you are getting. It is well worth every cent. We will definitely recommend this hotel and will not hesitate to stay here again. A+

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Atkins, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

Very nice hotel, clean, quiet, nice breakfast, VERY COMFORTABLE beds. A little hard to find (at night) but close to gas and groceries. However, the fridge wasn't working, but we were there only one night. Staff did offer us the use of their fridge behind the desk but it wasn't necessary.

Mankato, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

I chose this hotel because of its great ratings with Tripadvisor. I had great expectations. The hotel lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The first thing that struck me was that the elevator was cold! Then, upon entering my room, I wave of heat struck me: it was burning up! There was no thermostat in the room, just a wall heater. I lowered the unit to low, but it still was hot. I called the front desk, and the guy I talked to recommended I turn off the heat. Not only did I do that, but I opened the window for about 15-20 minutes. After that, the room temperature was just fine. The room was very clean, it had a microwave and a small refrigerator, and a lot of nice toiletries. The bathroom was also nice, and the bed very comfortable. In the morning, I enjoyed a great breakfast: cheese omelet, sausage, and a muffin. Everything tasted good. They even had cranberry juice! The coffee was also unusually good, and I was able to fill my thermos with it. Actually, they had much more food than that: waffles, different kinds of cereal, danishes, fruit, and other things. It was really the most diverse breakfast that I have ever seen included in a hotel room rate! So really, with all that "goodness", I was surprised that they kept their rooms so hot! My mother-in-law's room was also very hot, so it's not that it was only my room that was hot. I am surprised the hotel did not have a thermostat in their rooms; other hotels about the same category do, like the Country Inn, which is comparable. They should definitely get that!
Finally, even though the hotel does not have a restaurant, Panera Bread is right by it, and you don't even need to go out onto the street to drive there: you can just walk through the parking lot into theirs. That was really nice!

Clinton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

We want to let everyone know that this hotel is wonderful. We were there November and December for a week at a time and we loved it. The hotel is clean and our room was always clean. The staff was great and enjoyable. We would go back!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

There was a last minute change of plans with my reservations, Mark the night manager kindly and efficiently helped me reschedule everything. Also, he helped me find a plan that was more convenient and economical for my family.

I would suggest talking directly to the friendly hotel staff, instead of the 1-800 number. The 1-800 staff was pleasant sounding on the phone, but they were constantly trying to upgrade the features of my rooms. This is a slightly annoying and time consuming process that isn't helpful when you live on a budget.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!