“Noisy.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Noisy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Ok the burgers are good and the fries are better. The staff...scary. If you have to go out to eat with someone you don't want to talk to then you will appreciate the LOUD music.

Visited September 2012

Peoria, Illinois
“Hand cut fries! Made to order Burgers! Yummmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Love the fries and burgers, love to take it to go and eat at my favorite outdoor place, Bradley Park. So good, we eat it all!

Visited July 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“Simple and Perfect---Especially for Families!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My brother enthusiatically recommended Five Guys to us and I am so glad that we went. It is a no-frills, to-the-point burger joint. You go in, order your food, wait for it and find your own table. It is like McDonalds in the sense that you do not have a waiter/waitress. But the similarities end there. Five Guys' food quality is superb! The portions are huge (our family of 5 always splits items, especially the bag full of fries). The ground beef is high quality and the burger I had a Five Guys was the best burger I had in my life. What's nice about Five Guys is that they don't price gauge you. A bunch of toppings are included with the price of the burger, such as onions, mushrooms, lettuce, etc. The fries are fresh and there is a sign up everyday saying where the fries originated from. We have been to Five Guys many times and have always found the service speedy and the establishment to be super clean. They also have whole peanuts for people to munch on either while they are waiting or along with their meal. The prices seem high at first but when you realize how amazing the quality is and how much food you are getting, you quickly realize Five Guys is actually very competitively priced. We have 3 small children and always find dining at Five Guys to be not only delicious but very clean and kid-friendly. Highly recommend!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love 5 Guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Oh what can I say? It is awesome. Everything I've had here is wonderful. I especially love the bacon burger and fries. Even though it seems more expensive for burgers and fries, you get what you pay for. You will love it!

Visited July 2012
Peoria Heights, Illinois
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

The burgers are good, but watch out, it is very expensive. It costs around $40 for my family to eat lunch! I love the peanuts they give you while you wait though. :)

Visited May 2012