“Surprised by the quality” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 67 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Thai
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Surprised by the quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Boyfriend and I were staying at the hotel over the road and had found it difficult to find good places to eat in the area. This was a GREAT find. Spring rolls (although filled with Tofu which I dislike!) were fresh and delicious.

Boyfriend had Pad Thai which was really good and my Kung Po Chicken was also good.

Wish we had found it earlier!

Waitress although attentive maybe a little OTT for a couple of British folk! Nonetheless I would definitely recommend to others

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, IL
“Son recommended this Thai place on Chicago's outskirts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Surprised by the quality of this Thai spot adjacent to the Kennedy Expressway. Our 20-something son and his girlfriend had dined here a few weeks previous to our visit and told us what a good place it is. The potsticker appetizers were quite tasty.The ginger chicken I ordered was great and the pad see yu my son had was also good. My husband and elder son split a couple of veggie and chicken dishes. Each dish had freshly cooked vegetables, quality meat and fresh rice. This restaurant does not spice their dishes at all heavily, so you may want to ask for more heat when you order. However, I'm tired of other Thai places in which you order medium heat and then burn your mouth from over-spicing. Nice decor here, pleasant surroundings. We'll go back. Across the street from Hooters and just east of Cumberland. A place travelers from O'Hare airport to downtown Chicago can stop for a meal.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“It doesn't get much better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

Fantastic food. great prices.

It's not on the map of places to eat at while in chicago. But for the locals it's highly regarded as the best asian cuisine around. I remember the first time I ate at this thai resturant. I haven't been able to touch chinese food since.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere