“Wasnt up to my expectations” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 68 restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Asian
Des Plaines IL
“Wasnt up to my expectations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This has been opened for a while in Park Ridge and I hadn't been able to get there to try.
Finally went this Friday and what a disappointment.

Asked about the Mac and Cheese and she said that was a best seller. Clearly we all have different standards for Mac and Cheese. This didn't even look Creamy! The little sauce that was on the noodles was good, but its like they ran out! Dry noodles over the majority of the dish! Terrible.

Chicken soup was decent but the chicken was a bit dry.

But for $12.00 i guess you get what you pay for.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Chicago
“Noodles...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

...are good but not authentic. It has fast services.

Chicago, IL
“favorite fast food joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

The concept of this small chain is to serve 'noodles' tailored to your custom order and representing a variety of 'themes' for lack of better word. Italian type choices, Asian choices, and so-called 'American' choices. There are also many tasty soups and a few other side dishes. The fresh veggies in all the dishes, fairly creative menu (for a fast food place) and the ability to customize a bit (nothing totally premade) all in a fast food-ish format makes it a great value.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“There is no listing for...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2009

There is no listing for the one in Old Orchard Mall so I am just going to post here because Park Ridge is where I am from. I went to N&C because it was right next door to the new LL Bean store in Old Orchard. It was either that or nothing, as we had no time. I felt like I was eating a Disney Pixar version of food. It (my pad thai) was so far removed from what pad thai should be I was searching around for my 3-D glasses. They did have these cute little chopstick helper thingys though, and I stole 3 of them (they were free but I did not really need them and really we only bought two meals) so that was nice

Chicago,Il
“nice location and good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2008

This new Noodles & Company restaurant is part of the Uptown Redevelopment in Park Ridge which is located on the Northwest corner of Touhy Avenue & Northwest Highway across from the historic Pickwick Theatre. it has ample seating inside as well as benches outside. It's very popular already! My wife and I had the Create a Trio...i had Mushroom Stroganoff with chicken plus Chicken Noodle Soup and my wife had Japanese Pan Noodles with beef plus tomato bisque soup. Both (carry out) pasta dishes were pretty large and served very quickly. They were fresh, tasty and excellent! My chicken noodle soup was pretty good although nothing spectacular and my wife got marinara sauce instead of soup! This is the only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 otherwise this place is fairly priced ($16.00 for two Create a Trio meals without coupon). This is a nice change of pace from the usual nearby options of Panera or Le Peep.