“I wanted to give a higher rating but....” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 126 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: American
Chicago Suburbs
“I wanted to give a higher rating but....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We came in during the week. It was about 1/3 full. They only had 1 bartender and no wait staff. The guy did his best to keep up. We ordered the mushroom appetizer, quite good. WIfe had the burger, which was good but undercooked. She ordered medium and it was rare (bleeding). I had the italian beef flatbread. The italian beef was chucks of beef instead of thin italian beef, which was tough and lacked the juicy. Giardinerra was nice and hot! I like the look of the place, and the menu looked great. We will give another try another day. Maybe they staff better on the weekend.

Estero, Florida
“Nice new addition to palatine great music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Surprising good food in the cute small music oriented sot. Menus are album covers and the owner has a band and invites good acts several nights per week.

We also found the service to be friendly.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mt Prospect, IL
“Great Food and Wonderful Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Beer Cheese Soup is amazingly good! I had the Beer burger and my wife had the Italian Beef Flat-bread. Both entrees were delicious. I also tasted the Mac and Cheese. It was terrific This is a unique place that has a great Beer section and live music on the weekends. The relaxed atmosphere is a welcome change from what has become the norm in Palatine.

• Visited October 2012