“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Illinois
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights while doing work in the area. A very nice hotel. The staff was wonderful. The room was very well made. Breakfast was good, although it was the exact same every day. It did get tiring by the third day. It was a very good stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel if in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Karen Z, General Manager at Super 8 Ottawa Starved Rock St Pk Area, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I want to Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review concerning our Super 8 of Ottawa, Illinois. I know that you had a choice of hotels to chose from and I am delighted that you chose ours to stay at during your business trip. Thank you for your compliments concerning my front desk, and housekeeping staff. The Super 8 Franchise wants all our guest to expect a similar experience at every Super 8 hotel for the breakfast. The Franchise wants there to be a consistency in the breakfast presentation, appearance and the choice of food items. I hope that you will be able to come and visit our area during one of our special events. The city of Ottawa will be having a Wine Festival starting June 7-9. please contact our Ottawa Visitor Center for more information. Please call us direct at 815-434-2888 for your next reservation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Panama City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The service was good. the employees were pleasant and cheerful. The room was very nice and lean, very comfy bed. Heat and airconditioning easy to ,adjust. The location was good, places to walk . I liked the safe with key that can be removed and taken with you. The place must be sound proof, I never heard anything. The pancakes could have been warmer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I want to Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning our Super 8 of Ottawa, Illinois. I am glad that you found my staff to be pleasant and cheerful. Thank you for the compliments concerning the cleanliness of your room. I am very proud to say that we are the proud recipient of the award " Decades of Exellence for Customer Service and Cleanliness" from our Super 8 Franchise. I agree I like the fact that you are able to remove the safe key and take it with you when you are out for the day or evening. I will have my manintenance dept look at the commerical warmer, thank you for letting me know that your food was not warm enough.
Please call us direct for your next reservation at 815-434-2888.
Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Comfortable beds,clean rooms great value ,highly recommend it. Staff did great job make sure everything was fantastic. Breakfast was hot and ready.Easy access off the interstate. Great places to eat nearby. Good job super8, will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013
Karen Z, General Manager at Super 8 Ottawa Starved Rock St Pk Area, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
My staff and I want to Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review concerning our Super 8 of Ottawa, ILLinois. I am glad that you found our beds to be comfortable, your room to be clean, and you found our rates to be a great value. Thank you for the compliment concerning my staff, many of my staff memebers have been with me for many years. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. The Super 8 Franchise wants all its guest to find a consistent breakfast in prestentation, appearance and good tasting food. I hope while you were here that you had a chance to visit our downtown the City has done a wonderful job with the help from businesses and volunteers to create many gardens. I hope that you are able to come back during our Wine Fest in June or our Riverfest in July. Just contact our Visitor Center for a calendar of events. Call us directly for your next reservation at 815-434-2888.

Been to Super 8 Ottawa Starved Rock St Pk Area? Share your experiences!