“Food” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Marseilles, Illinois
“Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Sun. Jan 20, 2013 Went to dinner for a birthday celebration. I was expecting a wonderful dinner for the celebrant-got terrible prime rib, no taste, raw meat that was supposed to be medium well done. Sent it back and it came back very well done. There was no seasoning on the meat either.It was actually very tough to chew. Brought most of it home to make a beef stir-fry out of it. Money (100.00 dollars) wasted.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Streator
“Ribeye rippoff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Weve been going to hanks for 5 or six years being a loyal customer. I now feel like we taken advatage of by the owner lady. It was jan.9 and my wifes birthday,theres four of us and on our birthday you can pick any place within 60 miles to go out to diner, with my wife choosing Hanks.I cant describe how terrible the steaks and service were in 100 characters but I WONT BE BACK.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sheridan
“Hanks Farm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great place to eat - warm and friendly. Great salad bar. I even gave prime rib a try - which it was cooked well done like I like. Thanks

Visited December 2012
Princeton, Illinois, United States
“Awesome Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We enjoy the home-style cooking. The food is great including real roasted turkey and sage stuffing and unbelievable dessert options! It is a great place to eat not only for brunch, but anytime. Great Italian food too.

Visited November 2012
Marseilles, Illinois
“Down on the farm!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Atomosphere very inviting the animals and shops!! Love it if I had the money I would open a restaurant like this!! Excellent food and very friendly staff!!

Visited December 2012