“worst food ever” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Naperville,il
“worst food ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Cute clean restaurant, food horrible. The food saftey most likely an issue. Omelet smelled like fish. It was mushy, The sausage has no flavor at all.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Aurora, Illinois
“Plenty of left overs for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Since living in the area for 7 years, I have seen this location change owners, names and employees. Always a diner/breakfast type place. I have to admit, they are doing it right now. I had a veggie and avocado omelet, hashbrowns and their famous huge biscuit. I took more than half the meal home. The omelet was enormous and filled with everything I asked for and lots of it! My son ordered a skillet and he chose pancakes to go along with it. We both enjoyed our food and the service was great, our coffee cups never empty. I used a groupon when we came here and wished I would have gotten more. Either way, I will definitely return here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fishers, Indiana
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had been told by family to check this place out and it did not disappoint! The atmosphere is great, not your typical breakfast joint and it was very clean. The food was really good and the menu provides alot of options! My husband had one of the egg, biscuit & gravy combos, I had the chicken/avocado eggs benedict - excellent!

Visited December 2012

If you own or manage Biscuits, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.