“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 183 Restaurants in Orland Park
Frankfort, Illinois
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great place for breakfast, or lunch. Great meals for quality, taste, and value. Service a step above.

Visited July 2012

Chicago
“Great portions, but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

like other pancake houses, their other parts of their menu are limited. Its clean and bright, but I dont care for their pancakes. They are on the pricey side

Visited September 2011
Orland Park, Illinois
“Lumes is always a real treat...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I live just blocks from the Lumes Pancake House. It's always a treat to visit the restaurant. The food is delicious, the portions are generous, the service is efficient and professional, and the restaurant is clean. I highly recommend Lumes!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Never again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The service was terrible and there was hair in my food. They were unapologetic and I don't ever plan on returning.

chicago
“Do not make a mistake on your order!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

Been to this establishment several times with no problems. One particular time (the last time) my husband ordered an omelette & forgot to tell the waitress eggbeaters, but told the waitress before the food came. The waitress said that we would be charged for 2 omelettes. So asked for a manager & she said the samed thing. Of course we complain and she says she could waive the fee this one time! After that was settled we ate. The waitress brings the bill & my husband goes to get the car. Im standing in line & some man chases my husband in the PARKING LOT saying we didn't pay the bill & I'm still inside the building. On top of this he tells my husband that he need to learn to order right! Needless to say we will NOT go back to thid restaurant!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere