“About Time:” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lockport, Illinois
“About Time:”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'm in the business and I tend to judge hard!! Perfect choice for dinner!!
From the first step in the door to end of our meal, everything was fantastic. The service was outstanding, Wine list is good, Price's are good. The overall taste of all 4 of entree's were very good. Our party of 4 will be back!

Appetizer I ordered for my dinner (forgot the name of it) grilled squid, calamari, shrimp
this was very good enough for dinner just order a dinner salad.

Pizza: Regular crust Sausage/Pepp/Mush was very good w/ plenty of toppings. Sauce was a traditional sauce NOT SWEET!! it was great.

Veal Parm: Hearty portion, very good
Pasta Special was great
Side of Angle Hair w/ meat sauce: big portion for a side, good taste

Also very nice that the owner went to each table and asked about the food/service. Very nice!
It was a little loud, but other then that my overall rating "great".

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, Illinois
“Best in Orland/Homer area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have been to Rocco Vino's five times in the last eight weeks. Each time we have ordered different items and the food and service continue to surpass expectations. I cannot believe how low their prices are with the quantity and quality of food served. What a welcome addition to the Orland/Homer area. I doubt their space will be large enough as word continues to spread about this fine restaurant. You will also be amazed at the number of menu selections.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

It's been a long time since I've eaten at an Italian place that I could say is great! I'm a bread lover, and it did not disappoint. Creamy Garlic dressing is a must for salad. Yum! I made my own pasta bowl. Angel hair pasta with sauteed shrimp and vodka sauce. It was heavenly. Ask for extra sauce when you order. It is so good, you'll want more. (It's made to order.)

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orland Park, Illinois
“Rocco rocks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Went there the 2nd week after opening. Well organized. Great service and very good food. The pasta with mixed seafood and their risotto was top notch. The chicken limone is OK. Reasonably priced desserts were ok but not as good as Francescas. Will be returning.

• Visited June 2012