“** Very friendly staff & great experience **” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Morton, Illinois
“** Very friendly staff & great experience **”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife, myself, and my 2 young daughters stayed overnight on 2/23/13. We were treated very nicely from the moment we stepped in the door until we checked out the next morning. We had been given (1) $10.00 breakfast voucher so I was prepared to pay for my daughters to eat but was pleasantly surprised when the waitress took the voucher and told us all to have a great day! My girls are 8 & 4 and don't eat a tremendous amount but I was fully expecting to at least pay $5.00-$6.00 each. I left a nice tip as the wait staff checked on us several times! :-) My wife did not eat but I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd let her eat free too. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the Chicago area. Even without using points the room rate was modest I noticed...<$100.00 on a Sat night in Chicago at a decent hotel is good in my book. Nice job & keep up the good work!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Greenfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this Holiday Inn and realized later the next day that my iPad was missing from my briefcase. When I called the hotel to see if I left it in my hotel room, Rockell took it upon herself to go to my room to personally look for it. I gave her my mobile number and she promptly got back to me that the she had found my iPad and would keep it with her until I was able to pick it up over my lunch hour. Thank you Rockell, as you really made my day after what I thought was going to be a nightmare. Keep up the fantastic customer service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Ilinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Finally, a hotel that does it right. From Q at the Front Desk to the new restuant chef, this was a great place to stay. Be sure to get the choclate cake with a scoop of their vanilla ice cream. Who cares what the calorie and carb count is!

Room Tip: Ask for Q at the Front Desk to get a great welcome combimed with pofessional service.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Shakopee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am very pleased with service Juel at the front desk offered during my stay over the past 6 weeks. She remembers my preference just by name and get everything ready before I even check in. I prefer to stay in this hotel just because of Juel

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rockport, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family and I stayed here for four nights while my son was receiving medical treatment. It was at a very good location from the medical facility, and there were many restaurants and stores conveniently located. Staff was always friendly, and the room was clean, and bigger than we anticipated. Overall, I would recommend, especially at the price we found on Travelocity.

Room Tip: Do be sure to specify non-smoking if you don't smoke. This hotel has some smoking floors that sm...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I travel with my hysband and daughter. We spend 5 days at hotel. It was an amazing stayed.
The stuff is too friendly, the room is so nice, and de locate is amazing, so close to the Oakbrook Mall, Target, Ulta, Bed bath and beyond,etc
We just love our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lombard, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I wanted to give notice and say thank you to the front desk agent, Alfredo, for helping me so much and providing maybe the best service I've experienced. At around 12:30 a.m. on one of the iciest and coldest nights of the year, my car doors and locks froze shut, and I was unable to open them. While on the phone with my insurance company back in the lobby (they told me it would be an hour until someone could arrive, and I had to work the next morning), Alfredo noticed my frustration and asked about my situation. Without hesitation, he went into the back and came out bundled up with large carafes of hot water, and then he spent about ten very long minutes in the extremely cold and windy parking lot trying to get my doors open. Trying different methods, it eventually worked, and I was able to go home. He was really positive, friendly, and determined from the moment he asked what was going on and I am endlessly appreciative. It was just one of the most gracious things a stranger has done for me, as he absolutely did not have to do any of those things or stay out in the very bitter cold for so long. Thank you Alfredo for restoring my faith in people! And thank you Holiday Inn for having a staff that will go those lengths! I will definitely recommend this hotel for anyone I know wanting to stay in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook? Share your experiences!