“WOW. Wonderful remodel” 5 of 5 stars

Weekend Savings!
Chicago, Illinois
“WOW. Wonderful remodel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed here back in June but let me tell you they have remodeled and the rooms look fantastic. Fresh paint, new furniture, new carpet , very very nice..This is a must see close to.all kinds of shopping and eating establismeants. And let me send out a special shout out to Ned he works the front desk let me tell you they need him to train all front desk staff at All the Holiday Inns.very friendly and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome ..THANK YOU NED !!!!!.So please if you are coming to Oakbrook Terrace weather its for shopping or Dr.appt such as our visit was for 9 miles from Loyola ..give this place a try.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
North Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn located in Oakbrook and it was a nice stay. The staff was very professional and courteous. When checking in I met Q & Michelle, who were very nice. I would see Q, ocassionally and she would ask me was everything ok. I loved my room. The beds are beyond comfortable and the price was good. The hotel is in a good area. I felt very safe. The stores to shop in are across the street. Also, There are lots of choices for eating nearby. If you don't want to leave the hotel there is a Bar Louie downstairs with great food and staff. I highly recommend this hotel and you will be pleased.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are larger for the same price. I was at the end of the hall, but the space was wort...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your review of the property. Customer service is the key to our success, and we are thrilled that Michele and Q took care of you and met your expectations. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Plymouth, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I traveled to Oakbook for business and required a cost competitive place to stay. The Holiday Inn Oakbrook more than met my expectations. The facility is located extremely close to the local mall, several restaurants, and business parks. The room was clean and comfortable.

What really set this hotel apart from me was the staff. When I came I was greeted by Ned who was extremely helpful with a quick check-in and a lookup of my Priority Club credentials. Other Staff was extremely courteous as well.

Room Tip: If you haven't been to the hotel before it is a little difficult to see (until you pass it). Th...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I am not a traveller at ALL. I am from a very small town and got sent to Chicago for work. I had NO idea how to get around in a city and I had no car. Upon my arrival, I found a clean, bright hotel. The man behind the counter (Ned)was dressed like a professional gentleman and was warm and courteous. I woke up my first morning very ill and found that my phone charger did not work. The girl behind the counter (Q) charged my phone herself! I was able to purchase a new charger in the hotel giftshop. I worked LONG hours while I was there and the Bar Louie manager (Dennis) made drinks that couldn't be beat with a delivery to match. Great conversation and company with ALL staff I encountered. EVERYONE went far beyond the call of duty to make me feel welcome and safe in the big city. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 10 STARS!!!

• Stayed November 2012
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to recognize our staff. It means a lot to us that we could make your stay so comforting and enjoyable. We hope you do come back to the big city and stay with us again soon.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My experience at this Holiday Inn was amazing from start to finish. Q, an employee at the front desk, helped me many times through out my stay. She was friendly and amazing! I was able to get an early check in and because they didn't have a king room available as I requested, they gave me a room with 2 queens and a free breakfast coupon for any inconvenience.

The breakfast buffet was very tasty. They had a variety of tasty breakfast foods - they even had sauteed mixed vegetables that were great with the scrambled eggs.
The waiter that helped me during breakfast was very attentive.
I also ordered room service from Bar Louie and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. The food was delicious as well. The bar also has great drink and happy hour deals.

The room itself was clean and comfortable. The hotel location was right by multiple malls and had many food options in the area. It is a little drive to the city especially with Chicago traffic. I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to stay there again soon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and for the wonderful comments about Q! She is a great assett to our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at the hotel as well as the food at Bar Louie. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards

Adam Udany
Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I planned a business event here, and not only did everything go according to plan, but my colleagues were beyond impressed. Robert, the sales and catering manager, did an excellent job of communicating with me day in and day out. If there was any sense of doubt in the organization or communication aspects of planning the event, Robert would call or email me right away to get it straightened out. The perfect planning mirrored the perfect event. Everyone enjoyed themselves. I will definitely be planning another business meeting at this Holiday Inn!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business meetings and events. We are very happy you enjoyed your experience, and we look forward to holding more of your events here. We appreciate your kind words about Robert, and will be sure to pass them along.

Best Regards

Adam Udany
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great place for an inexpensive stay. It was my first time here and although it's not the best location if you're doing business right in downtown, it was great for my meetings outside the city. The best part was the staff. One employee at the front desk named "Q" was awesome. She was very funny, super friendly and very accommodating. The restaurant in the lobby was also very good, great staff and super convenient. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook? Share your experiences!