“Good Product but Lacking in customer service” 3 of 5 stars

630-617-9888
Website
Improve this listing
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good Product but Lacking in customer service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stopped by today for 2 bagels, cut, nothing more, to go. There was no one in line. The cashier took my order as there wasn't anyone available to take my order at the usual place. I paid my $4 and waited and waited and waited. Ten minutes later, after the staff had taken orders from 4 other customers, prepared their sandwiches and served them, I asked the cashier to please check on my order. She said, "huh? Did you order something?". I reminded her that she had taken my order, collected my money and she continued to stand there looking at me and said, "Uh, I don't remember you. what did you order?". Seriously? I had been in this woman's field of vision the entire time. I reminded her of my order which the food prep workers quickly prepared and bagged for me. The cashier handed me my bag, no apologies for having to wait, nor for a misunderstanding. Even though the bagel was delicious, my business certainly wasnt appreciated nor was I important to them. I will get my bagels elsewhere in the future. Its not like they have a one of a kind product anyway. I would much rather be appreciated.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

After spending several minutes to try and find a parking spot in the Oak Brook Terrace Starbucks, I decided to leave and find a different location to have a cup of coffee and do some computer work. Down the street, I found an Einstein Bagel. What a hidden gem! It took some navigating to reach the restaurant but it was worth it! There were no lines, the menu had low fat healthy breakfast options and free WI-FI. There was plenty of seating and I was able to find a seat at a little snack bar area looking out the window. What a great little find! I will now make this my #1 coffee spot as well as a quick breakfast stop. I enjoyed the breakfast bundle of egg whites, spinach and asparagus. So, anyone that wants to have a few quiet moments, healthy food, Wi-Fi and NOT crowded, Einstein Bagels is your place!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“Comfortable and typically well-prepared”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Though sometimes a bit skimpy on the cream cheese (keep an eye out for that) the food is well-prepared and the staff is very pleasant.

Visited April 2014