“A little pricey by great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mike Ditka's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rte. 83 & 22nd Street
Westchester, Illinois
“A little pricey by great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I work just right across the oakbrook mall and never tried Ditka's. I've heard rave reviews about it from my colleagues who ate there on lunch. A little pricey but the taste of food is all worth it. We had the shrimp and chicken fussili my wife loved it. I ordered the coffee rubbed delmonico steak and it was cooked perfectly with the hint of coffee which I found very interesting. We went there for our anniversary dinner with our 3 kids (6mo, 7, &8 YO) it's about 25mins wait so better call ahead but the bar also looks ok if dining as a couple. The waiter gave a banana split for dessert on the house. I will definitely eat there again. Did I also say complimentary vallet parking...

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Downers Grove, Illinois
“not interested in new business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Tried to make a reservation for a group of 10 for employee lunch for the holidays. Other comparable restaurants offer a discount for a group for these events . When I asked about the discount in November I was told by the planner that she would get back to me. That never happened. I called back and was called by Jessica that no discount was available . When asked why I needed to call them back to find this out she just replied that she didn't make the decisions and a discount was not available.
If you were going to spend $1500.00 to $1800.00 before tip , wouldn't you want some type of discount? free bottle of wine ? something?

Villa Park, Illinois
“Always a great meal and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I went here with a party of 8 from work.

Service was great, our waitress was amazing.

The appetizers we had were all great.

I had the pork chop and it was one of the best pork chops I have ever had.

I look forward to my next visit here so I can try the sushi as it look great as well.

Yes I will be back, hopefully soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sandwich
“Black Friday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

After six hours of shopping, wer needed a drink and dinner. We stopped at Ditka's had a couple drinks at the bar Waitress was very polite) then went to dinner in the restayrant. There were 4 of us. Each had a different entre and all were excellant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wheaton, Illinois
“too crowded--too many tables & so little space between tables”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was really looking forward to a meal at Ditka's in Oakbrook. The problem to me was it is too crowded. The table you sit at is much closer to surrounding tables than you think you would find in an expensive restaurant. I have been to other restaurants owned by former athletics so I was expecting to find a space devoted to Ditka. If it was there I did not see it. The menu has a fairly large selection and of course alcoholic beverages. I would not consider this at all for a romantic meal.

• Visited October 2013