“Chicago Style Pizza at it's best” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Lewisville, Texas
“Chicago Style Pizza at it's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I took my family to Chicago for a visit. We visited Giordano's pizza to get some authentic Chicago style pizza. I have to say it was a great Pizza Pie. The Pizza was a deep dish supreme and was cooked to perfection. We did have to wait a while for it to come out because they make them from scratch, but we got appetizers to hold us over and it was well worth the wait. We will visit them again when we are in Chicago.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Great taste of Chicago stuffed pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had to have Chicago pizza while we were in town and my brother said Giordano's is the place to go. The pizza was excellent. Be prepared to wait as they are not mass produced ahead of time and it took about 45 minutes to get the pizza-well worth the wait. Great place to get pizza while you are in the Chicago area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mexico
“Great Deep-dish pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I wasn't sure about ordering deep-dish pizza, but it's truly delicious
(And I'm not a pizza guy). Pasta was also quite good. I had initially decided to opt for a Seafood pasta, and we all ended up sharing everything. It's always supercrowded so it's best to reserve well in advance.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Love the food, did not like the service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been eating in Giordanos for years. Of all the Chicago deep dish pizzas, this is my #1 choice.

2 weeks ago, we had a bunch of friends in from California and took them here to sample the delight of deep dish. Trying to call ahead, the staff person was just down right rude. When I arrived, the maitre d was so rude I couldn't believe it. We knew we had 12 people but were hoping a couple of other friends could join us. Asking for the flexibility of seating between 12-15 people was impossible I was told. They needed to know exactly. I asked him is he wanted us and if not, we would leave. he just left me and set up a table for 12.

Not going back. I will order for pick up, but wont go to eat here for a long time.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland ohio
“nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

pizza was good and hot staff very friendly and helpful and price was in reason. was hungry after see the frank lloyd wright home and it was very close about 100yrd

Visited January 2013