“Food Quality has taken a nosedive” 1 of 5 stars

708-857-7828
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 111 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Chicago
“Food Quality has taken a nosedive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2009

Used to be my favorite place in Oak lawn...until I received a salad that tasted like lighter fluid.
When I asked the waitress about it, the cook came out and started of accusing me of drinking too much and that I was wrong. He apparently didn't realize that if I was even drinking, I wouldn't have cared. The cook didn't apologize, just blamed me for being stupid and stormed back to the kitchen.
The waitstaff is very nice, and refused to charge me for eating a lighter fluid salad. The chef, on the other hand, was a complete jerk. Claiming he cooked the chicken that morning and it was fine, he refused to try what I insisted was wrongly cooked. Everyone at my table tried the salad and agreed.
They also changed their Malibu chickens to fried chicken fingers instead of chicken breasts.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's all about the Reubens.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2008

It's all about the Reubens.