“Paint peeling off the walls” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Midway Inn & Suites

Midway Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Lawn
Midway Inn & Suites
You added Midway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
9320 S. Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Oak Lawn B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Paint peeling off the walls”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The paint is peeling off the walls, the toilet water runs constantly, the tub water does not stop dripping and there is rust in the tub. The rooms are soooooo damp and moldy they smell really bad. There is no in room safe but they do have a mini fridge and microwave. The guys that work the front desk are nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I visited Chicago for a high school reunion event and stayed at Midway, all I can say is this is a very romantic place at very reasonable prices. The room was clean, the staff was exceptional and I was very pleased with my stay. I will be booking there again very soon.

Room Tip: VIP rooms are the way to go!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Elgin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at the Midway Inn and Suites and I have got to say that the experience was very good. It is located near lots of Restaurants and shopping and not too far from Midway Airport.The rooms are reasonably priced, and clean. I was very comfotable there and I would recommend it to others

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Skokie, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I liked the location of Midway Inn & Suites because of the close proximity to Midway Airport, a Walgreens, and many restaurants. The rate was affordable and the room was clean. The room was larger than I expected. It also had a fridge and microwave in the room. The free WiFi worked. They had free breakfast(danishes, coffee, juice) in the morning. Overall I was pleased and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I have stayed here for 1 year have had no problems and great hospitality i am a traveler and stay at many inn & suites i would wrecommed the stay

• Stayed September 2011
Wayland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

We had to take my Mom to the Chicago area for a flight this week. We stayed at the Midway Hotel......very nice. The building is older, but has been kept up very nicely. FREE Shuttle to and from the Airport, which also connects to the 'el" and bus lines. A restaurant attached to the hotel, BREAKFAST buffet was super. The staff at Midway made our stay a complete success.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

My girlfriend visited me from out of town, and we chose the Midway Inn & Suites for its location and features too. Since I live not too far away, I was able to see the Motel and meet the staff ahead of her visit. Rob and Tony (the manager) were great to deal with, and Tony offered me a week-long package on the special V.I.P. Jacuzzi Suite. The room was beyond our expectations, with a private entrance and deluxe jacuzzi tub. The bed was comfortable, the furnishings were good. The staff was always very pleasant and made every effort to ensure we were happy with our stay. I would love to stay here again, hopefully next year! Thanks Midway.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Midway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!