“V.I.P. Room Lives Up To Billing” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Midway Inn & Suites

Midway Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Lawn
Midway Inn & Suites
You added Midway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
9320 S. Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Oak Lawn B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“V.I.P. Room Lives Up To Billing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

My girlfriend visited me from out of town, and we chose the Midway Inn & Suites for its location and features too. Since I live not too far away, I was able to see the Motel and meet the staff ahead of her visit. Rob and Tony (the manager) were great to deal with, and Tony offered me a week-long package on the special V.I.P. Jacuzzi Suite. The room was beyond our expectations, with a private entrance and deluxe jacuzzi tub. The bed was comfortable, the furnishings were good. The staff was always very pleasant and made every effort to ensure we were happy with our stay. I would love to stay here again, hopefully next year! Thanks Midway.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

#137 of 179 in Chicago
3.0 of 5 stars 135 reviews
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites - Midway Airport
Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport

Been to Midway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!