You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL to your Saves list
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Cleveland, Ohio
“OK... But”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's a bare-bones place, as advertised. Good sized
Room. Kitchen is a nice feature. Location is fantastic.
All said, if you are looking for a simple place, this is it. Otherwise, spend the extra $20 for a few more amenities.

• Stayed March 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Brad - Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room for you to enjoy during your stay. The entire staff strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
ofallon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Awesome.............Room was excellent, the employees were spectacular, and the price was great. Extremely clean, safe, quiet and it just felt like being at home. I actually will miss being there. Everyone at the front dest was friendly and accomodating, the cleaning was always perfect and even the maintenance workers were friendly and was always doing a top job. Whatever I needed wasalways there for me and Dana does an exceptional job of making sure that the guest there are well taken care of. This will be the only hotel I will choose to stay in and the only hotel i will advise others to use. The word Awesome for this hotel is actually an understatement.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Tawana - It is so rewarding to read that you had an awesome stay with us. Thank you for your positive review. It means so much when we have made not only your stay away from home pleasurable, but we have truly made you a part of our "Extended Stay Family".

Thank you for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

So usually my job sends me to MO or Southern, IL often. I stayed here the 1st time and LOVED IT! The front desk staff are pleasant, helpful and friendly! Customer service AT IT"S BEST! I have been back several times since and is ALWAYS.....CLEAN, QUIET (EVEN BY THE ELEVATORS) AND STAFF IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE! I'm on my way back tomorrow actually! KUDOS TO THE LADIES AT EXTENDED STAY O'FALLON, IL!

Only thing missing is the work out room!

Room Tip: 2nd floor .....middle rooms are the best
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you have chosen us to be your 2nd Home. There is no better compliment and this makes our staff thrilled to know that we have made you feel that way. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you "Home".
Evansville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed at this location located just east of St Louis MO for 4 evenings. The hotel staff could not have been any friendlier and the hotel is located just off of the interstate near many shopping and dining places. The hotel is very clean and looks to have been updated recently. My only mild complaint would be that the kitchen in our room looks like it could use an updating in the future. The room itself was bery clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: I would suggest a traveler staying in this area to give this hotel property a shot. We will definat...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that your stay was a wonderful experience for you. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving positive feedback about ones stay and creating a "home away from home" for our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Rolla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My job requires me to be away from home one night a week. Of all the hotels around O'Fallon, this is the best one! The price couldn't be better and the girls at the desk are awesome and VERY nice. My second stay with them, Dana and Kellie remembered me. Every time I go in there they welcome me back! My room is always clean and smells fresh. I love being able to prepare food in my room and not have to go find somewhere to eat. I will never stay anywhere else when I am in O'Fallon!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your stay at our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I am excited to share your wonderful comments with the staff, specifically Dana and Kellie.

Once again, I and the entire staff at Extended Stay America - O'Fallon, IL thank you for you very kind words and we'd loved to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand location.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have stayed at quite a few Extended Stay properties before and had been VERY disappointed with the condition of the rooms. I know it is an extended stay property but come on, the room can be at least 2.5 star decent, but upon arriving to my room at this location, I was impressed. My room was very nice, new comforters, bed was rather comfortable, clean rug and hardwood floor, no burn marks or stains, and for the first time I was able to sit in a chair in the room without being scared of the many stains showing. I also had to do laundry, laundry room was clean! No trash, lint, nothing anywhere. The everning desk clerk was very nice as well. If I have to return to stay at an Extended Stay in the St. Louis area, this would be the location. I hope all the rooms were as nice as mine was. Thank you for restoring my faith in this hotel chain.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always give me such great pleasure. The entire staff at Extended Stay America - O'Fallon, IL strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings ensuring our guest feel like "home away from home ". It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Mundelein
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have never stayed at an Extended Stay before and I will most certainly come back! Even before I arrived, I had to call the hotel a couple times and I spoke with Autunm and she was so sweet and very helpful with all my questions. When I arrived, Autumn was at check in and she immediatly knew who I was! Ran into Dana the assistant manager when we got to our room and she hooked us up with fresh new fluffy pillows! :) They always greeted me & my boyfriend by our first names and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable! Thank you Dana and Autumn!! :-) Becky & Matt

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Becky & Matt - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings ensuring our guests feel like they are in their "home away from home". It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you both. I am excited to share your wonderful comments with the staff, specifically Dana and Autumn.

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL? Share your experiences!